Tuesday 6 May 2014

New girl in my life !

New girl in my life!

Adorable, true fighter, mood swings, shopping, travelling, difference in opinion, vegetables, backlashes, love, tender, soft moments, friendship, sense of belongingness, partying and partying hard…
Yes life has been full of all these and I am writing about my better half... Anamika after almost 1.5 years of marriage. People say life changes after marriage, yes it does and for me it changed 360 degree but for good.
Lost some friends, won some… Lost some hearts, won more hearts…
When you travel in Volvo bus and give up the window seat to your better half, then yes you are in love…
When tired coming from office and again you have to go back and buy something and you do it with a smile, yes you are in love…
When you try to cover up your wife's mistake... yes you are in love…
At times you give up your favorite programs then yes you are in love…

Very happy to commit always, yes I am in love…

No comments:

Post a Comment